Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Smile Challenge: Compliments

So, I can't lie, I failed miserably at last weeks {Smile Challenge}. I know, I know. Slacker. I'm sure you didn't follow my dreadful example and DID write a few Thank You notes this week. If so, please share! We would love to here how you bring smiles to those around you.

If you are joining me in slacker-ville, you're in luck, I've made this week's challenge easy. So, we can double up on the smiles this week, of course.


Because sincere, spontaneous compliments are one of my most favorite things to give (and receive) here is this week's {Monday Smile Challenge}:


{Your challenge should you choose to accept it}:
Give out some sincere, spontaneous compliments to anyone and everyone! It is especially rewarding to make a stranger's day by complimenting their intricate french twist, that you envy because your hair is too short, or tell them how totally sweet their new kicks look. (Substituting the word 'sick' for 'sweet' gives you more street cred but I would not use this on older women or doctors.) Throw the compliments around all week and just see if you don't get some SMILES.

Good Luck!
(Not that you need it)
Source

 In honor of St. Patty's Day and all things green
COMING LATER THIS WEEK:
- 4 easy and cute St. Patty's Day Crafts
- Super fun St. Patty's Day activities for the little leprechauns
- Some delicious, and green, treats  

Hugs!


 P.S. I do think that YOU are BEA-UTIFUL!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...