Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Smile Challenge!

It's Monday again! I know, I know sometimes that statement does not deserve an explanation mark, but since it rolls around every 7 days we might as well embrace it. :)

How did last weeks Smile Challenge go? I chose to write a little note to Hubster. Naturally. After week of diligent study, he tackled the GRE (Graduate Record Exam). I decided to tell him just how proud I was of all his hard work in an early morning note before the test. It was a really great opportunity to tell him just how much he means to me.

P.S. He did really well on the test!!

I'm sure your notes did just as much to show someone how much you care. We'd love to hear about your Smile Challenge experiences. Leave a comment here, on our Facebook page, or shoot us an email!

In sticking with the note-writing theme, here is this week's {Monday Smile Challenge}:

{Your challenge should you choose to accept it}:
Write 3 Thank You Notes to a few people who have helped you out! You could write to your mom for always answering your silly questions, the neighbor girl who babysat last weekend, or a teacher at school who encourages you to do your very best.  Mail, email, Facebook, Tweet, Blog, or hand deliver your note to spread a little HAPPINESS  to those you appreciate. Then, drop us a message here, on Facebook or through email to let us know how it went!

Good Luck! And Happy Thanking!
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
Gilbert Keith Chesterton

1 comment :

  1. I have so many people I could/should send thank you's too - - thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...